Monday, September 18, 2017

Imperial Assault: Return to Hoth finished models.

Last week I finished up all the models from the Return to Hoth expansion.  From start to finish, the project took me exactly a week, which is not a bad bit of progress.  "ForceFriday" a few weeks ago has really rekindled in me, my love for Star Wars, and I've just been continuing to roll with it!  Anyway, on with the models!   First up, the rebels:




 The two Duros Saboteurs were not from the Hoth expansion. but I purchased them at the same time, so I'm including them in this bunch.  There was just something really cool about them, and I had had my eye on them for awhile.   Another guy I was happy to get my hands was the Mon Cal, Loku Kanoloa.  Along with the Duros, the Mon Calamari are another one of my favorite alien races in star wars.  Finally, we have the medical droid and who I am assuming to be the "leader" of this particular group, Verena Talos.




For the Scum/Bounty Hunter/Unaligned faction, we have the HK Assassin Droids and two Wampas.  For the droids, the ones in the back are more of the traditional colors in a metallic orange/red, while the front ones are the elites ones, in a color scheme that my daughter come up with, personally, I think she did so to mimic the commando battle droids from the Clone Wars.  For the Wampas. we have 1 regular and 1 elite version.  I chose to feed the elite version, as you can tell!  I also put some snow and such on their bases since they are obviously dwellers of Hoth.  





Finally, for the Imperials, we have the Snowtreoopers, both regular and elite, and the  SC 2-M Tank.  Funny enough, I originally forgot to add the snow to tank's base before taking this picture, but I've gone back and added some in.  Pretty basic stuff, I mean, they are just Snowtroopers after all.  The only concession I made was that I added black panels to the tank in place of the red that is pictured in the art.  Black just seems a bit more "Imperial" to me, so I went with it...


And there you have it!  My desk is once again cleared off, so I gotta figure out what my next project will be!  (Maybe another Imperial Assault expansion, we shall see...)

Until Next Time,
-WuhSawBe-

No comments:

Post a Comment